Klipsch poster came today

jason str

mine isnt here... yet.

but when it does arrive, I am going to immediately put it up for sale on eBay and use the money to buy a pair of P-39's...

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1

what poster?

pm amy...i cant find the thread...there was a thread where "alex" and amy were obtaining material for a klipsch blog...they pm'ed me and said i will get a poster....if you cannot i will let my poster go to you....nice to see you posting...heck then i can stop sleeping by the door waiting on my poster :lol:

• Like 1

We (Klipsch) would like to send you one of those 65th Anniversary Posters...I just need the following.

Full Name:
Mailing Address:
Phone Number:

Thanks again for the blog content!

- Alex

Edited by Schu

To be perfectly honest, I am not sure when they were actually mailed off. I handed them over to the executive assistant a long time ago but she was swamped at the time, so I am not sure when she was able to push them out the door.

I will get in touch with her.

every time a truck drives by i go out waiving my hands in my underwear...my neighbors are old...i mean real old...so by the time they get their glasses alls they see is me walking back with my head down lol

thank you for all updates your honor!

• Like 2

them shirts are gonna be sweet...lookin like i got a few bucks for summer so i'l be buying some!

that college poster is sweeet! I have too many paint jobs on my walls lol so i do not believe i'l have room...them shirts are killer though!!

man lot of words about a free poster around here...it is cool tho! heck waiting for a year is worth it...its been 65 of them in the making of it!!

To be perfectly honest, I am not sure when they were actually mailed off. I handed them over to the executive assistant a long time ago but she was swamped at the time, so I am not sure when she was able to push them out the door.

I will get in touch with her.

Dang, an actual employee on board the Forum. Thanks!