Been there done that.

CECAA850

Carl, that is some great looking woodwork!

Kyle, you are gonna love those big horns!

Carl, that is some great looking woodwork!

Kyle, you are gonna love those big horns!

I cant wait, they will be paired with LaScala"s and powered by a pioneer SX1280 that was just completely restored. These subs are something to behold in person, we will get them black this week, we hired a bass playin painter to finish them out, pics to soon follow...Roost

Amazing work, as usual.

Thanks Pete. I'll try to get some pictures up after the painter is finished with them. As they'll be outside, I've built framed bug screens for the driver opening and mouth. I've also test run them with sine waves and checked for vibrations and leaks. Passed with flying colors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
we hired a bass playin painter to finish them out, pics to soon follow...Roost

On a bit of a somber note:

Kyle's long time friend "Bob the painter" had done the paint work on these so far.  Bob and Kyle came over to the house and loaded them up to bring them to Kyle's house where he's put the 2'nd and 3'rd coat on them.  Bob had to drive up to Atlanta for a family members funeral and while there passed away.  He was a great guy and will be missed.

Carl

Very sad, indeed.

Bob was great.  We'd listen to music while he painted.  Bob had played bass for local bands for 40 years or so.  The last time I saw him he described in detail each of the 13 bass guitars he had and what he liked about each one.  I was going to build him a bass cab in exchange for partial payment for him painting my house.  He died the weekend before the Monday he was scheduled to start on it.  I believe he was 60.