Howbout Them Spurs!

Gilbert

I haven't watched the games. I'm not the basketball fan I used to be. But I do somewhat keep up on the 'goings on.' From my unbiased position (I don't live in Florida or Texas), Miami will win this series.

Why do I think that?

Because, they have a younger team that is only growing in strength and experience (from last year). The spurs...aren't going to get any better and are only getting older (hasn't Duncan been around since the 90's?). Oh, and Miami has Lebron. Like him or hate him he IS all he they hype given to him. He changes game dynamics when he is on the floor. Period. Is he Jordan. I don't think so..I was into B-ball when Jordan reigned and Lebron isn't Michael.

Enough rant. Miami wins the series. That's my prediction.

Well Steven, I'm going to be pretty impressed at this point if those young kids from Miami pull this off. Sweet redemption is what I'm hoping :P

The Heat need a point guard. Lebron cannot do it all. Other Heat players spend way too much time watching "King James".

The Spurs are just the opposite and have everybody working hard, shooting, and scoring. Coach Pop is an awesome coach in my humble opinion proving once again just how powerful good teamwork is.

If this series ends Sunday night I believe it will be the end of an era in Miami. Time will tell.

The Heat need a point guard. Lebron cannot do it all. Other Heat players spend way too much time watching "King James".

The Spurs are just the opposite and have everybody working hard, shooting, and scoring. Coach Pop is an awesome coach in my humble opinion proving once again just how powerful good teamwork is.

If this series ends Sunday night I believe it will be the end of an era in Miami. Time will tell.

Hmm, nice post. Not much to add, I think you said it all!

Just think, if not for a miracle game 6 last year, it would now be the Spurs going for the 3-peat as one of the greatest dynasties ever.

Last night the Spurs won the NBA championship in dominating fashion taking 4 out of 5 games against the Heat.

Duncan and Ginobli played like they were 28 and 26 instead of 38 and 36

20yr old Leonard who had to guard Lebron most of the series was simply outstanding (finals MVP) at times making Lebron look old even

The Spurs bench seemed unstoppable. Did the Spurs even miss any 3s last night? I don't think so.

One of those analysts said the Heat looked like Lebrons old Cavaliers team, that really kinda says it all.

One guy simply can't do it all. Well, except for the great Bill Russell LOL.

Guest Steven1963

I haven't watched the games. I'm not the basketball fan I used to be. But I do somewhat keep up on the 'goings on.' From my unbiased position (I don't live in Florida or Texas), Miami will win this series.

Why do I think that?

Because, they have a younger team that is only growing in strength and experience (from last year). The spurs...aren't going to get any better and are only getting older (hasn't Duncan been around since the 90's?). Oh, and Miami has Lebron. Like him or hate him he IS all he they hype given to him. He changes game dynamics when he is on the floor. Period. Is he Jordan. I don't think so..I was into B-ball when Jordan reigned and Lebron isn't Michael.

Enough rant. Miami wins the series. That's my prediction.

Well Steven, I'm going to be pretty impressed at this point if those young kids from Miami pull this off. Sweet redemption is what I'm hoping :P

I have been camping these last 4 days and haven't kept up with the world. I got back into town last night for Father's day and my son came over - he is a Lebron fan. I was mildly surprised at the Spurs series lead. I bet him $20 the spurs would win last nights game and take the Championship. So, while my original prediction was wrong, I won money on the series.

Congrats to all the Spurs fans!!

Coach Pop is an awesome coach in my humble opinion proving once again just how powerful good teamwork is.

"Team Work", I absolutely agree. A more cohesive group of ball players does not exist, not right now anyway.