5 stars (whatever that is), 0 points, only 2 likes. But I've not been around much since the new 'Like' system I guess. Kinda feeling un-popular ; ( lol

Colter: at first I kind of thought it was a bit silly and I did not pay any attention to it. Later as I saw the odd "like" flag pop up on my screen I thought it was just a fuss and I ignored them. Then after a bit longer I started to look to see what was up. Now I think it is a good component of the forum because it alerts you to activity in a thread in which you had commented and also because it gives you a small meter of who is on the same page as you are and it is a simple way for members to give a quick "amen brother" to a member who has made a sound comment or a simple yet unobtrusive show of support.

I like to look at the members post tally and see how many posts and how long a member has been about. Then when I find members with large numbers but whom I am not familiar with (which tells me they may not have been active lately or are active in sections I don't visit much) I will go to the main page and search the forum archive section looking for threads and posts by the member in question. Searching the archive shows how the forum is in a constant state of flux and change and you can also see the shifts in attitude and subject matter. There have truly been some good old days here at the Klipsch forum with much sota diy and design discussion huge build threads with wonderful discussions and members with tremendous knowledge and input and support from Klipsch designers like Roy Delgado and others. Very special. There are lean times too and sometimes brief mean times but for the most part this forum is a truly special place and it is I think, because of the most wonderful foundation of caring sharing and friendship of the core members (like you Colter) that the Klipsch forum is the place that it is today. Thank you to you and all those to love this community and who contribute to make it a safe and fascinating forum to belong to. Klipsch Forum "Keepers of the Knowledge". Best regards Moray James.

• Like 1