Do you ever get like this.........................

I am tired, I need to go to bed

But the amp is at the perfect point of absolute best sound quality............(IE...Tubes nice and warm)

Now I cant pull myself away from the music, I keep telling myself this is the last song and the next one starts to play and I am dragged right back into the sound

Damn you Justin Weber and James Taylor, Looks like another 4 hr's sleep again tonight :D

• Like 1

Damn you Justin Weber and James Taylor, Looks like another 4 hr's sleep again tonight :D

You forgot to blame Paul Klipsch. :P

+++

I hope your nighty-night meds kick in soon so you can step away from the computer and those nice warm tubes, and get some sleep. B)

Edited by wvu80

You forgot to blame Paul Klipsch. :wacko:

+++

I hope your nighty-night meds kick in soon so you can step away from the computer and those nice warm tubes, and get some sleep. :P

Sadly no space for any Paul Klipsch toys at the current residence, A situation I hope to solve very soon

My Meds dont put me to sleep they make me dizzy / lightheaded :o

Yes i get this way every time i fire my gear up....meds just keep me up longer it seems and make me relax to listen longer.

I refrain from music so often due to the excitement....every few days I tell my wife tonight may be a music night(and often do not) so then she knows i will be sleeping in or up all morning to about noon...I love it although its like a burning fire that just has to lose its heat i guess...

I have 1500 albums at finger touch within 1 foot, no longer have to get up to change the album :P

I absolutely love vinyl and I hated selling my collection and gear, but it has opened new avenues for me and there is no denying the convenience of having 1500 albums in the palm of your hand at full cd quality sound

Damn its already midnight

All the time. I get home at 5:30 am and by 6:30 it's warmed up and sounding good. but I'm too tired to enjoy it. :/

worked nights for the last 7 years b-4 I was injured and it sucked, caused me a lot of health issues to boot. I feel for you :mellow:

Many is the day I would nod off listening to music..................I have fond memories of my son falling asleep on my lap while we listened to music (Ryan Adams, Follow the Lights)

I get like that quite often when I spend time listening since most of my listening is late night -- I wait until my ladies are all in bed. I get sort of drowsy.. and then i wake up and it's 3AM, no music is playing, I've got a cramp in my neck, iPad is on the floor, etc.

That's when I know it's been a good night of listening. :D

• Like 1

• I've listened to the same basic system for about 8 years now with minor changes for about 8 to 12 hours a day....never get tired of it. Most of the changes over the last 8 years were to the speakers...

Yes, like squeezing more bass below 104 Hz. from a LaScala by porting and placement, right?