SOLD!

darylomer12

Location?

Puyallup, Washington.

If this cherry RC-7 is as beautiful and as well taken care of as the RB-75's I just bought from Daryl, you will be a happy camper.

Do not for one second hesitate to buy from Daryl. He is a stand up guy to the core.

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

Very nice RC-7. If it weren't for a small crease on the left woofer, you'd think it was brand new. Cabinet perfect, grill perfect. Local pickup would be ideal, but can ship. As many of you already know, these are tricky to pack/ship. If purchased sometime today- early tomorrow, I can ship out ASAP. Won't be able to ship out next week til Thursday. If local, we can arrange a time after 5pm. I will post pictures when I get home from work around 5pm. Paypal please add 3% ( sorry!!).

PM sent.

if theirs one thing or maybe 2 or 3 things i've learned on this forum its daryl lives in washington, always has nice stuff for sale and at a great price

Schu, this is close to you

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1

I am very happy with my cherry RB-5II's purchase a few years back from Daryl. I agree with Bill's endorsement of Daryl. Great price on a great center...I have the same one and love it.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would not hesitate to buy from Daryl either. Awesome price from an awesome guy. This will sell very quickly. Daryl, I'll text you my email if you want to email me your photos, I'll resize and add them to your post

• Like 1