SOLD!

darylomer12

• 2 weeks later...

I just paid darylomer12 for it so barring any overnight changes it should be mine.

Thanks Chris! Will pack with EXTREME care!!

I received the speaker from Daryl without any issues. It was very well packed. Shipping was expensive but we live on opposite coasts and I had to take what I could get.

I immediately noticed the better clarity of the RC-7 versus my RC-62. The cherry finish is different between it and my RF-83s but it is only noticeable when the speakers are right next to each other.

• Like 1

I have the exact same center...it rocks! Enjoy it! Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think their is a center with 8" woofers in the reference lineup anymore. I haven't heard an RC-64 with four 6.5 woofers to compare, but would be interested in hearing the difference.

I just paid darylomer12 for it so barring any overnight changes it should be mine.

Thanks Chris! Will pack with EXTREME care!!

I received the speaker from Daryl without any issues. It was very well packed. Shipping was expensive but we live on opposite coasts and I had to take what I could get.

I immediately noticed the better clarity of the RC-7 versus my RC-62. The cherry finish is different between it and my RF-83s but it is only noticeable when the speakers are right next to each other.

Was a pleasure doing business Chris. Thanks for chipping in on the shipping!

Daryl,

Congrats on your sale.

Hey, where is you shotgun in your avatar photo? ;) Beautiful family, and you ain't so bad either. :D

Chris, enjoy your new toy.

Bill

Haha! I'm a very lucky man to have 3 beautiful girls! Thanks for the kind words my friend!