Long time no see

ivanhurd

Hey everyone, I haven't been on the site in some time. My poor speakers are boxed away in a closet at the moment because of a life situation I had to move into a tiny apartment and didn't really have room to set them up. I'm now looking for a place to buy so I can hopefully break them free from their prison soon. Probably going to be looking for some stands for the RB-81IIs and RS-62IIs. I have wall mounts, but depending on the place I end up getting, this might not be the best option, so I'm looking for suggestions to see if anybody has discovered any good stand options for these speakers in the last couple years. Thanks for the help~

Edited by ivanhurd

I don't use speaker stands anymore but when I did I bought from Parts Express. Metal stands with hollow tubes which I filled with shot from the local gun store. I think I used one bag of #8 shot. The price was reasonable and the stands were dead solid.

Keith

I'm not crafty at all. Milk crates wouldn't be a bad idea actually with some fabric over them. Unfortunately things are getting a bit worse, but the lease is almost up on this apartment so I can finally get out of here and get a place to let my speakers roam at least.