Behemoth KPT-884 subwoofer for sale

Scrappydue

hey guys, i gotta sadly sell this subwoofer. i bought it as a package from bill when i picked up the cinema stuff. it currently sits in my living room and i love the sound of this thing. i have already told some guys that have been over locally that from 18 hz up this thing is about 98% of my dual svs ultras when i had them in the living room. just a fantastic subwoofer. its just too big for the room. it crowds the front so much that my mains are only like 5 feet apart. i just cant swing it anywhere else. and i really have no place else to store it otherwise i would hang on to it and hopefully it would work in the next houses living room somehow.

also my wife is taking the summer off from college so we are on a solo income right now, which makes sitting on speakers for a while not very feasible.

i have this listed on local craigslist for 1200 but i really just want 1000$ out of it.

it would come with the crown xti 1000 that has been specifically setup for this sub by Roy Delgado.

14164442475_9c32e856d3_b.jpg

Edited by Scrappydue

Specs below, I would have guessed it weighed more than 140 lbs from the photo.

I was going to ask what you would power that with, but I see it is included in the price.

GLWS. (Maybe, I will wake up and decide that I "need it.")

Frequency Response: 27Hz-240Hz 3dB,18 Hz - 1.2kHz -10dB SENSITIVITY: 98dB POWER HANDLING: 1500W (103V) 20-200Hz MAX CONTINUOUS OUTPUT: 129dB NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms (7.2 min. @ 23Hz) SYSTEM COMPONENTS: One K-472 18" woofer INPUT CONNECTIONS: Barrier Strip HEIGHT: 49.75" (126.4cm) WIDTH: 35.75 (90.8cm) DEPTH: 22.5" (57cm) WEIGHT: 140 lbs. (63.5kg)

Yeah it's light for its size for sure. I had doubts how this sub sounded before I got it looking at the specs. Bill assured me it rocked. Flat to 18 hz in my room no problem. And it's has tons of output since it's designed for a cinema. Living room duty at even my volumes is a breeze for this badboy