for sale xpa-5

Scrappydue

Everything is SOLD except for the emo xpa-5. He is asking 650 and amp is located in Kansas City but can be taken to Des Moines Iowa this weekend if that makes it easier for someone.

hey guys, currently i am rocking rs-52's in my living room. i have a buddy local that has some rs-62's for sale. i was gonna snag em after another buddy told me he would buy mine.

fast forward two months and my buddy has not commited to buying my 52's and the guy with the 62's now needs money. i feel obligated to either hurry and sell mine or pass on what i feel is a good deal on the 62's.

my 52's have a tiny bit of damage on the top of one at the very back from when i mounted it and it nicked against the ancient thermostat in my living room. the other is mint. i would be looking to get 350 out of them.

the 62's my buddy has says they are mint, i have not see them but believe him as he has probably the nicest theater i have ever been in. he is looking for 500 out of them. neither mine or his have original boxes so shipping would be tough but probably still doable.

he also has a mint condition 1st gen xpa-5 for sale as well. says it has about 5 movies watched on it. so lets say 10-12 hours. mint condition as well and i think he has the box for it. transferrable warranty on it obviously from emotive. he is wanting 650 for it.

i can get any pics for anyone if there are some interests shown. otherwise i dont care too much to post pics of something that everyone here knows exactly what it looks like. like i said just trying to help a buddy out since i kind of spoke for his speakers when he could have been trying on his own to sell them for a couple months. cant afford to buy them without selling mine first.

oh both surrounds are first gen, not the second ones. location is kansas city.

Edited by Scrappydue

• Moderators

As I have mentioned several times, the RS-52's are fantastic speakers and can easily hang with the RF-83's or RF-7's. The RS-62's have a slightly bigger sound and slightly more enveloping. Someone should jump on your RS-52's for $350. Great price.

As I have mentioned several times, the RS-52's are fantastic speakers and can easily hang with the RF-83's or RF-7's. The RS-62's have a slightly bigger sound and slightly more enveloping. Someone should jump on your RS-52's for $350. Great price.

thanks youth. i also feel the same. not really upgrading at all in such a small room. that is why i dont care which set i end up with.

Dude, I was trying to get you some business so you can upgrade. Haha. But it is true, IMO, the RS-62 is an upgrade, but it's definitely not a night and day upgrade.

lol i hear ya. i howver am running off a low powered receiver in a very small room. i just figured what they hey when my buddy told me he had them for sale. he has some rf-83's too. wonder what he wants for them. and a 64 too. wasnt there a guy looking for one of those also?

hey guys, currently i am rocking rs-52's in my living room. i have a buddy local that has some rs-62's for sale. i was gonna snag em after another buddy told me he would buy mine.

fast forward two months and my buddy has not commited to buying my 52's and the guy with the 62's now needs money. i feel obligated to either hurry and sell mine or pass on what i feel is a good deal on the 62's.

my 52's have a tiny bit of damage on the top of one at the very back from when i mounted it and it nicked against the ancient thermostat in my living room. the other is mint. i would be looking to get 350 out of them.

the 62's my buddy has says they are mint, i have not see them but believe him as he has probably the nicest theater i have ever been in. he is looking for 500 out of them. neither mine or his have original boxes so shipping would be tough but probably still doable.

he also has a mint condition 1st gen xpa-5 for sale as well. says it has about 5 movies watched on it. so lets say 10-12 hours. mint condition as well and i think he has the box for it. transferrable warranty on it obviously from emotive. he is wanting 650 for it.

i can get any pics for anyone if there are some interests shown. otherwise i dont care too much to post pics of something that everyone here knows exactly what it looks like. like i said just trying to help a buddy out since i kind of spoke for his speakers when he could have been trying on his own to sell them for a couple months. cant afford to buy them without selling mine first.

Hey Scappey,

How about $500 for your1st gen xpa-5?

Okey dokey,

GE

oh both surrounds are first gen, not the second ones. location is kansas city.

Edited by getech

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I haven't been a very good member. The rs-62's are being sold to a member on Saturday. The rf-83 and rc-64 are also being sold to a member Saturday. The amp is still available and can be in the Des Moines area on Saturday as my buddy will be up there for a grand opening of an AVS theater.

So to sum it all up nothing is for sale except an emotiva xpa-5.