Anyone here in the upper MI, north of Green Bay, WI?

opusk2k9

I'm in the northern lower peninsula and might be coaxed into a road trip if the amp is interesting and the gas cost would be covered. Of course I would have a ability to check it over better then most before paying or accepting it. I couldn't do it until the weekend though like Saturday or Sunday. I'm picking up a new to me used truck today and it would be fun to take a road trip in it. The gas mileage should be about 20 miles to the gallon. Shoot me an email,a text or phone call if interested

nosvalvesXnosvalves.XXX fill in the xx appropriately for a .com

810-287-6135

I'm in the northern lower peninsula and might be coaxed into a road trip if the amp is interesting and the gas cost would be covered. Of course I would have a ability to check it over better then most before paying or accepting it. I couldn't do it until the weekend though like Saturday or Sunday. I'm picking up a new to me used truck today and it would be fun to take a road trip in it. The gas mileage should be about 20 miles to the gallon. Shoot me an email,a text or phone call if interested

nosvalvesXnosvalves.XXX fill in the xx appropriately for a .com

810-287-6135

You have a pm

OK, so I'm in South Bend, IN, not far from the Michigan border. I would be happy to participate in some kind of relay if you can figure it out.....

You can count me in on the relay delivery system, Jim can hand it off to me, I can get it closer to Ky. Can we play with it while we have it?!!!