AMAZON! Prime Music

eth2

3 hours ago, wvu80 said:

If a purchase is over a certain amount, like $50 shipping is free anyway.  The caveat is they make you wait 5-8 days, and believe me they don't ship a day sooner than the max.  In that respect the 2-day shipping is fast and "free" as long as you don't mind paying $8 a month for "free."  If I ordered a lot of stuff from Amazon often that alone would justify the price.

I think if I got a bunch of music downloads that would help as well.  It's a shame they don't offer better video content like Netflix does.

I am scheduled to get a few minor items today via USPS with my $54 order.  What surprises me is this is Sunday.  I had no idea the US Postal Service would deliver on Sunday.

They used to ship faster than if you paid to ship faster. That's why I never signed up for Prime.

JJK

Full credit to Prime, they delivered via USPS on Sunday as promised.

I got a small box with an Iphone case, cradle and a few iphone cables about 12:30 pm.  I don't think anybody knocked, they just left it outside my door so as not to interfere with my mid-morning nap.

Cool beans.  B)

61Yi1mXft4L._SX522_.jpg71FeJzoN8YL._SL1300_.jpg71FQi0fJyQL._SL1000_.jpg

• Like 1

I don't plan on buying anything else this month so I canceled my Prime membership so it doesn't get charged to my card if I forget.  It asked me 4 or times if I was sure I wanted to cancel. 

YES I'm sure. B)

• 3 weeks later...