Captain Obvious here, but note the hobbit is sitting on a La Scala in the t-shirt, and Elijah who played a hobbit is now sitting on his La Scala. I love when things come full circle.

Yeah, talk about a marketing vitamin shot in the arm for free!

• Like 1

Is Billy Bob Thornton still jamin Klipsch?

I would bet he is. Did you watch the TV series Fargo? So fabulous. He was creepy.

I watched Fargo and thoroughly enjoyed it. BBT was perfect for the character he played.

Keith

• Like 1

Great Fargo finale.....hate to see it end! BBT and all of the others did an excellent job. Interested to see what Tyrant will be like though Fargo left big shoes to fill.

Whoops.......getting a little off track from what's his name....sorry.

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 1

Is Billy Bob Thornton still jamin Klipsch?

I would bet he is. Did you watch the TV series Fargo? So fabulous. He was creepy.

I watched Fargo and thoroughly enjoyed it. BBT was perfect for the character he played.

Keith

Best show this year IMO .

Edited by sunburnwilly

• Moderators

So since no obvious answer, I suppose I would need to join twitter in order to see the pics and participate............. I feel left out as I am not a social media junkie :(

There is only one pic, and Alex attached it to the first post in this thread. We'd never force you to get on social media to see something! Shoot, even I'm off almost all of it, even though I'm a web marketing manager. Ha!

:o

• Like 1

cool pic, neat to see someone with enough money to get into the mega buck stuff using klipsch.................as already stated nice advertising

Thanks Thad, this is the first pic I was unable to see on the forum, suppose if it happens again I will have to track down the reason