sold

nezff

This is a brand new in the box Panny 8000. I bought it in hopes of turning my media room into a PJ theater. I don't have the time right now to do any of the work. It was bought from PJ People and has been sitting in the box since then.

I took the PJ out of the box the day I received it, turned it on and projected a image to make sure everything works.

Asking the $1780 or best offer and split shipping to the US. Basically just trying to get my money back out of it. Contact me via PM or on this thread with offers on price, shipping etc.

I also have a Seymour XD acoustical 125" screen material for sale if interested. $200 It can be cut for a smaller screen if need be.

4572D664-A094-4F83-A321-DD6BC8974D75.jpg

Here is the Panasonic projecting a image onto a 92 inch bedsheet when I first received it.

C786D26A-204A-49BC-A72B-984C87701B4D.jpg

Edited by nezff

Does this have the zoom lens memory?

nevermind a quick search answered it myself. I'm gonna do some reading tonight and get back with you. i might just be interested. how long ago did you buy it and do you know if the warranty is good to transfer?

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

• Moderators

2.4x Cinemascope compatibility. The AE8000 has an anamorphic stretch mode for compatibility with anamorphic lenses. It also has automated Lens Memory, which can zoom the picture from 16:9 to 2.4 widescreen based on the aspect ratio of the content. This gives you the option of a constant image height (CIH) setup without using a costly anamorphic lens. The 5020UBe lacks both of these options. Anamorphic stretch mode is available on the Epson 6020UB and 6020UBe, but those models cost significantly more.

yeah thats what i read and now that i have the 2.35 screen id like to do some masking panels for 16x9 content but id also like to have the zoom memory so i don't have to manually zoom and also when i do that it makes any chapter info or other stuff that is in the black bars off my screen and barely visible. i am gonna think about this pretty hard over the next couple days.

Does this have the zoom lens memory?

nevermind a quick search answered it myself. I'm gonna do some reading tonight and get back with you. i might just be interested. how long ago did you buy it and do you know if the warranty is good to transfer?

Yes it had lens memory. Main reason I bought it.

Let me know today if you are interested. I have a guy interested also from another forum.

I sent you a pm.