Moving on

Amy

• Moderators

After much difficult consideration, I have decided to leave Klipsch for new opportunities. My last day will be July 3rd. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed being a part of this forum for the past 14 years, and this wonderful company, and how much I've learned from you all. I know I will miss it.

I won't post my personal email here, but please drop me a note to my work email or PM here before the 3rd if you want to stay in touch. I consider so many of you my friends. I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time, out of sheer habit if nothing else.

I leave you in the very capable hands of Alex and Chad. They are great guys, I promise.

• Like 8

This is very sad news but I am sure for you and your families future, this is also happy news.

Amy, good luck to you and God bless you.

Please, please, please, pop in a bunch. We won't know how to behave without our "den mother" checking in on us.

Bill

• Like 1

Amy - I once read that every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. I'm sure that most here would agree that you have 'autographed' your work with excellence. May you 'autograph' your next endeavor with excellence, I'm sure you will.

I'll close with a quote from Anatole france, "All changes in life, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."

post-36163-0-21860000-1403483491_thumb.p

• Like 2

Wow, that is a shock. Good luck in your travels and I hope that it is a good move for you. Please do drop by to say hi. We will miss a woman's touch around here.

EDIT: I have actually though about this before, you have a unique vantage point into this guy's hangout, to see what we do and talk about with out spare time.

Enjoy your journey.

Edited by tigerwoodKhorns
  • Like 1

I've always enjoyed your participation from the low of us each losing a parent to cancer to a high of sharing family/interests on the great photography thread. I know you will continue to be successful in your endeavors because I know you will continue to strive for excellence every day. Best wishes to you!

• Like 1

you have a unique vantage point into this guy's hangout

you know you're sworn to secrecy. I have it on good authority that she has a bandana tied to the end of a stick, and a few cans of beans and that she is going to ride the rails for awhile and write poetry and play the guitar.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2