Moving on

Amy

• Moderators

The topic reminds of that Jackson Browne song---movin on, runnin on empty, movin on, movin--Onnnn. Or at least without Maxell it sounds like that.

I was thinking more along the lines of The Jeffersons.

The topic reminds of that Jackson Browne song---movin on, runnin on empty, movin on, movin--Onnnn. Or at least without Maxell it sounds like that.

So, you're going into the dry cleaning business?

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 2

Well Amy it's getting close, getting excited, any direction you go is going to be a big change, unless you just go home. :(

Feels weird, not gonna lie!

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. I haven't had time to respond to everyone individually yet, but I will!! You guys really are great. I hope you continue to make this place special..

Special as in SHORT YELLOW BUS :P (sometimes)

• Like 2

Best of Luck Amy!

As you can tell by the comments, you are going to be missed.

I for one have always appreciated your humor and grace - no matter what the situation. And from experience that is a rare feat!

I hope that this move will give you time for you photography. You really have a great eye and I have enjoyed watching your work evolve over the years.

All the Best!!!

Josh

• Like 1

Best of Luck Amy!

As you can tell by the comments, you are going to be missed.

I for one have always appreciated your humor and grace - no matter what the situation. And from experience that is a rare feat!

I hope that this move will give you time for you photography. You really have a great eye and I have enjoyed watching your work evolve over the years.

All the Best!!!

Josh

... and please send us a slide show of your photographs from time to time!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Amy, we have all been blessed deeply by your presence, your gentle words and your kind spirit. You always seemed to maintain class and through your words of wisdom could typically diffuse a heated discussion. This forum will not be the same without you but I am confident that you know what's best for you and your family. May the Lord bless you always and we do truly hope you pop in from time to time. You will ALWAYS be welcome here.

Michael

• Like 1

Best of luck to you Amy! You have added so much to the success of this forum.

I want to especially thank you for all of the hard work that you put into coordinating the numerous Pilgrimages for the forum members benefit. We are all in your debt.

David

• Like 1

I was thinking more along the lines of Sanford and Son .

Last day for you Amy! Hope the people at work are taking you out to lunch today; I would. You are a very classy person and we'll all miss you around here... unless you register as a regular user and come back to say Hi on occasion? That would be cool; that way we wouldn't worry about how you're doing. ;-)

So on to bigger and better things! Best of luck to you!!

• Like 2

So, you're going into the dry cleaning business?

Yes, that's the first thing that came to mind. Could you imagine walking in and having Klipsch Reference speakers cranking out great music while clothes are getting clean, great idea. Better yet if she serves beer too. To the East side of Indy??

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 2