Moving on

Amy

Do Alex and Chad wear skirts ? NO

Do Alex and Chad post cute pics to brighten peoples day, No

Do Alex and Chad Chime in and make everyone's day? No

Can you get them to at least put on a skirt or something ?

Amy I wish you well, your a youngin, you got lots to do and plenty of time to do it.

Just about now I wish "Thornton Mellon" would Chime in and say he just bought back Klipsch, and everybody gets a raise ! :emotion-21:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Above all I wish you the best. I hope that the new job is so attractive that you just can't pass it up!

As opposed to your current job becoming more then you can, or what you are willing to endure.

You have been very helpful while at times I know I've been a pain in the @%%. My apologies for being a pain at times.

Keep the inner child healthy and alive. Don't forget to let her out to play. May YOU always be HAPPY.

John

• Like 2

"All changes in life, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."
Such a great quote! Amy, we will all certainly miss you. I only hope that Klipsch realizes the incredible talent they are losing.

You will certainly be missed. God Bless!

Bruce

• Like 2

• Moderators

NO This is not good, I know we don't get a vote but that was mine.

I think Taz said it best "May YOU always be HAPPY".

I really appreciate everything you did and the time and patience beyond just a job, we miss you already. :(

Good luck and be happy and don't forget to post something when you get a chance just to stir things up if nothing else.

edit; well this sucks, I always loved pulling you chain while trying not to cross the line (wherever that line was we didn't know :P ) , now what ?

Ok Just so you know that pic of you and the peace sign was very sexy...there I said it.....don't light me up on the way out the door! please :(:D

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

All the best to you! I think you are an important part of why this forum works so well! I hope that your sense of fair play, openness, kindness (but unwillingness to take BS from anybody) will continue on here. I'm sure that you will bring it with you where ever you go.

Take care and have fun!

• Like 1

Amy,

Wow. It's been wonderful to be around the forum and see your effective work here. Thanks for all you've done here. Also have enjoyed the occasional glimpse and view into your work in Klipsch marketing. Excellent blogging and photography, too!

You will definitely be missed here. I know you will be an asset to whoever you will be working with. Good for them.

Blessings in all you do.

• Like 1