Moving on

Amy

I understand, I guess but, I will personally miss you. You have been kind and considerate here and friendly besides. Wherever you go, you will shine!

Consider posting to let us know how you are getting on please.

Thanks very much!!! :emotion-50:

Edited by billybob
  • Like 3

A BIG Congrats Amy! Don't worry, no one will fill your shoes around here. I think it safe to say every single member of this forum will miss you and I can already see a huge thread PARTY when you have time to pop back in here. Hope to see more or your photographs in the "Photo thread" too!

Since I never got to serenade you in my man cave, this will have to do :wub:

• Like 2

So, Just wonder if you took another Baby Sitting job. Kind of like this one.

Just remember "If your Happy, nothing else matters. And if your not happy you need to let us know about it so we can do something

• Like 1

Amy,

Sorry you are leaving. You have handled your responsibilities as Moderator with restraint, wisdom and class. Whoever, has pirated you away, has excellent judgment and insightful placement skills. Best of luck and we hope you will chime in from time-to-time.

Earl

• Like 3

After much difficult consideration, I have decided to leave Klipsch for new opportunities. My last day will be July 3rd. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed being a part of this forum for the past 14 years, and this wonderful company, and how much I've learned from you all. I know I will miss it.

I won't post my personal email here, but please drop me a note to my work email or PM here before the 3rd if you want to stay in touch. I consider so many of you my friends. I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time, out of sheer habit if nothing else.

I leave you in the very capable hands of Alex and Chad. They are great guys, I promise.

Every happy ending needs to have a start. Best of luck to you Amy!

I am however, curious.... how are these two guys going to be able to the ear lobe thing? they must be creepy guys.

:P

• Like 2

NO!!!!! :unsure:

Man I read this last night after arriving downtown indy right after you posted Amy...

Very glooming feeling drawn upon the forum..

The deepest most heartfelt blessings from the highest of powers be within your soul and all the world in your grasp...

Nothing to ever be out of reach! :)

• Like 1

I echo this and the comment about whoever pirated you away deeply benefits from getting you on board. Change and moving elsewhere is usually a good thing to do, especially in expanding and diversifying your portfolio and opening up more and better opportunities for you in the future. I think we all expect that to happen!

It does worry me that Klipsch management has seemed very listless and uninspired about what to do with good employees. The top level has become increasingly leaderless, sad to say.

My very best wishes to you. Keep me on your list!

LarryC

Edited by LarryC
  • Like 1

Amy

Although I have never met you or dealt with you directly. I have watched you deal with many situations , some entertaining and some flat out difficult, and you have always handled them with grace and class . You will surely be missed ! I appreciate all you have done for this forum and its members. I wish nothing but happiness in your future endeavors.

Gary

• Like 3