Klipsch at infocomm 2014

smashwuf

It was sure great to see Klipsch at infocomm 2014. Had some interesting chats wit the folks in the booth. Wishing I had gotten cards from all of them.

With that week heating up for pro audio in Las Vegas it sure would be nice to see Klipsch Pro Audio take the stage with an offering for the EDM crowd. After my forrays with re-juicing the old MCM 1900 with so-so mismatched subwoofers that still kick-*** compared to Funktion One, and EDC and EDMBiz conference being in town that same week, I am half tempted to take my MCMC-1800 system out to vegas next infocomm in 2016, and throw an all Klipsch EDM dance party prior to EDC. Just gotta find a place where EDM.Biz conference attendees and infocomm people and early EDC folks can easily get to it that I can afford, or find a sponsor....

With the new KPT-1802-HLS Subwoofer coupled with the KPT-MCM-4-T-Grand, with the right digital amps/DSP combo and set-up it'll give the Pioneer GS-WAVE/Powersoft combo a good schooling I am sure. In fact, if the hardware were ever in one place (Like at infocomm?) I think a shootout would be in order :) Too bad it's 2 more years away. I'm not likely to be able to drive my MCM 1900 all the way to Orlando for Infocomm next year, and EDMBiz and EDC is staying put right here in Las VEgas.