Looking For Heresys or Heresy II's In Central Florida

willland

A nice gentleman called me today in response to my Onkyo Integra A-9711 Craigslist ad and asked if I was also selling my Heresy II's in the photo.

I informed him that I was not presently but would ask around and post a "Looking For Heresy or Heresy II" ad on the Klipsch Forum.

So, if you or you know of anyone in the Central Florida selling a pair, send them my way.

Thanks,

Bill

Did anyone check these out, I see they're still available. Seems like a very fair price unless something is wrong with them.

Mike

Mike,

Which ones, no link in your post?

If you are referring to the link in Youthman's post, I did speak to the seller for a while last night. He said the reason for the good price is that the cabinets are pretty shot but all drivers and crossovers are fine. They have some water damage and the mdf had separated some so he repainted black to mask the damage. Still not pretty. He said that the substrate is probably not in good enough condition to put new veneer on. If they don't sell, he may just build new cabinets or find some H2 cabinets and repair them. He did say that the motorboard was in fine shape.

Bill

Edited by willland

Did anyone check these out, I see they're still available. Seems like a very fair price unless something is wrong with them.

Mike

Mike,

Which ones, no link in your post?

If you are referring to the link in Youthman's post, I did speak to the seller for a while last night. He said the reason for the good price is that the cabinets are pretty shot but all drivers and crossovers are fine. They have some water damage and the mdf had separated some so he repainted black to mask the damage. Still not pretty. He said that the substrate is probably not in good enough condition to put new veneer on. If they don't sell, he may just build new cabinets or find some H2 cabinets and repair them. He did say that the motorboard was in fine shape.

Bill

Yes Bill, those are the ones. Thanks for the report. Sounds like something I should pass on.

Mike