*HELP* CL find RW-12D does not work

Matthews

Not confirmed of course but sounds like dead amp.

If so, give these guys a call and they will have you send the amp and they will fix you right up for about $125.00 if the amp board can be repaired. About $220.00 if amp has to be replaced.

http://sybesmas.com/site/

My buddy did the same with his RW-12d and some on this sight have also.

** Don't quote me on costs because I am relying on memory which usually doesn't fail me but you never know.**

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

I pulled the amp and checked all connections, looked for anything obvious. Checked the power cord on another piece of equipment. There are no fuses. Unfortunately I left my multi-meter on the bench at work so I could not test further.

I believe a simple remedy is out the window.

...at 60 bucks I thought it was worth a shot :)

Those are great little amps! I bought and used 2 of them (a little over 2 years ago now) and they are still running strong. One went into a Klipsch SW-12 and the other a Velodyne FSR-15. In both cases the BASH 300 seemed to outperform the original plates.

• Like 1

The RW 12d comes stock with a Bash amp. I have seen that sub sell on the used market for about $250, so you are not throwing good money after bad. If worst comes to worst, you have a decent usable sub, so it looks like a win-win for you.

It's not a pair of La Scalas for a hundred bucks, but it's still a score. B)

• Like 1

Good price

the sale was ending so I had to pull the trigger. Not bad, $185 invested for a good solid sub.

Going to take a small carpentry mod to fit. Kind of excited to see how it sounds compared to my Paradigm earth mover. Heck, might even run em' both :)

The neighbors already dislike me, what the hay..

♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 1