SOUTH FLORIDA Klipsch Sale

Those corns look like a great deal. How long ago did you buy grills from klipsch? Did know they sold them new

I bought them last fall. These are CW III grills, I added ¾" magnets to the cabinets for attachment purposes. These bring the grill nearly flush with the front of the cabinet. I prefer this look versus the recessed look of the original Cornwalls. The board the grill material is attached to is much thicker than the flimsy original which is another benefit imo. The cutout for the woofer is offset by 3" but on a 15" speaker it has no impact on the performance.

post-36875-0-98360000-1404415924_thumb.j

Edited by finallygotmyheresies
  • Like 1

You wouldn't happen to have the matching center for those rf-5's for sale would you?

I don't have the center but I do have a line on a matching RC-7 that I was going to buy if I don't sell the RF-5's. If you buy these I'll point you in their direction

Hi

Im very much interested in the sub ...

how far are you from Orlando

thanks

I'm about 2 hours south of Orlando. I'm 5 minutes from exit 107

Edited by finallygotmyheresies

You wouldn't happen to have the matching center for those rf-5's for sale would you?

I don't have the center but I do have a line on a matching RC-7 that I was going to buy if I don't sell the RF-5's. If you buy these I'll point you in their direction

Hi

Im very much interested in the sub ...

how far are you from Orlando

thanks

I'm about 2 hours south of Orlando. I'm 5 minutes from exit 107

I already have a pair of rf-5s. That's why I was looking for the matching center. Rc-7s don't go up for sale very often. If you sell them let me know about that center your eyeing if you don't mind.

Edited by Loudnobnoxious

Sn at ch is a censored word here?? Huh.

Yep. I tried it more than once and got zapped every time. :unsure:

Bill

Ya gotta be sneaky about it. Avoid the word that may be censored when you make initial post. Give it 12-24 hours depending on what day and time it is...then edit the special word in.

As of now the Cornwalls are still for sale but that may change. If you are interested you should hurry.

I am interested and am trying to arrange for a relative to pick them up... They are near Sarasota, How far awayis that from you ?

What shape would you say the crossovers are in ?