Has it sunk in yet? Life, a terminal condition.

JL Sargent

For 12 carbon based units and about $5.00 of mineral, life is blast, lol.

And they said you couldn't put a price on it !

Keeping a sense of humor is the point to enjoying life and accepting things for what they are as we get older. :)

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 1

I have read that regular sex can make you look 7 years younger. There were no suggestions for how to keep your wife from finding out though.

Keith

Lock the bathroom door.

I imagine that at some point you would be so young that you couldn't reach the door lock after crawling to the bathroom.

Keith

• Like 1

True story: Saw an old friend recently and we started chatting about life and the conversation got to our wives. Jokingly I asked "so the wife still likes you?" He said "not so much, I'm pretty much just into self pleasure these days". :D Thought that was pretty funny.

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Have we strayed from the topic a bit? I look forward to the upcoming posts that add to it in respectable ways . . . . My $0.02, anyway.

Of course we strayed from the topic, it's what we do, anyway you can get bored talking about getting old and dyeing so much, gotta break it up.

Respectable, there are many of them here, but there coming around. :D

Well tell us your story about aging, most here have them, well the older ones anyway, the young only think they know.