You guys made me cry....

Amy

• Moderators

But in a good way. Thank you all so much for the beautiful flowers....as you can see, I didn't have a vase large enough to hold them, and I was overwhelmed by the gesture. My gratitude for your friendship is unmeasurable... through all the moaning and groaning of rules, warnings and locked threads, I've always felt appreciated and respected here. I won't forget it.

Thank you all for your contributions to this most special of internet corners, to the amazing Klipsch brand, and to me personally and professionally. I will definitely keep in touch.

With love,

Queen Emeritus

post-2229-0-54020000-1404950289_thumb.jp post-2229-0-77660000-1404950619_thumb.jp

• Like 15

But in a good way. Thank you all so much for the beautiful flowers....as you can see, I didn't have a vase large enough to hold them, and I was overwhelmed by the gesture. My gratitude for your friendship is unmeasurable... through all the moaning and groaning of rules, warnings and locked threads, I've always felt appreciated and respected here. I won't forget it.

Thank you all for your contributions to this most special of internet corners, to the amazing Klipsch brand, and to me personally and professionally. I will definitely keep in touch.

With love,

Queen Emeritus

attachicon.gifimage.jpg attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Best Amy.

Thanks Thebes

And that's not all. There's more to follow, but that's a double secret.

Participation has been great by the community in this little thank you we've put together. So stop thanking me guys, you are the ones to be applauded.

I should also point out, that our own Old Timer, used his Hawaii Island contacts to get us onto a tiny island, not shown on any maps of Hawaii, that is controlled totally by the natives. It is interesting to note that these flowers are grown and tended to by buff young men, whom gather them at peak bloom as offerings to native women during their mating rituals on the 3rd day of in the month of ******(redacted).

Although Old Timer was instrumental in getting us to the island, I must admit it was trusty ole Thebes that managed to actually obtain the flowers, which involved appeasing a local volcano god by *******(redacted) with Queen ComeonI*********(redacted).

(Information on certain rites and rituals has been redacted in the interest of keeping said volcano sleepy and some very sharp obsidian knives away from me)

• Like 5

Participation has been great by the community in this little thank you we've put together. So stop thanking me guys, you are the ones to be applauded.

I should also point out, that our own Old Timer, used his Hawaii Island contacts to get us onto a tiny island, not shown on any maps of Hawaii, that is controlled totally by the natives. It is interesting to note that these flowers are grown and tended to by buff young men, whom gather them at peak bloom as offerings to native women during their mating rituals on the 3rd day of in the month of ******(redacted).

Although Old Timer was instrumental in getting us to the island, I must admit it was trusty ole Thebes that managed to actually obtain the flowers, which involved appeasing a local volcano god by *******(redacted) with Queen ComeonI*********(redacted).

(Information on certain rites and rituals has been redacted in the interest of keeping said volcano sleepy and some very sharp obsidian knives away from me)

You sir are insane :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I will let the secret out, Thebes is driving all the way to Indy and is going to do a special strippergram just for Amy ! Sorry Amy

No pic's please.

• Like 4