You guys made me cry....

Amy

Gorgeous flowers for a gorgeous lady both inside and out...seems appropriate to me. Smile with joy and if your going to cry do it with joy also!

From all of us that joined in a sincere thanks for the service you provided all of us for many years. The flowers could not possibly be a large enough reward.

• Like 3

And that's not all. There's more to follow, but that's a double secret.

Participation has been great by the community in this little thank you we've put together. So stop thanking me guys, you are the ones to be applauded.

I should also point out, that our own Old Timer, used his Hawaii Island contacts to get us onto a tiny island, not shown on any maps of Hawaii, that is controlled totally by the natives. It is interesting to note that these flowers are grown and tended to by buff young men, whom gather them at peak bloom as offerings to native women during their mating rituals on the 3rd day of in the month of ******(redacted).

Although Old Timer was instrumental in getting us to the island, I must admit it was trusty ole Thebes that managed to actually obtain the flowers, which involved appeasing a local volcano god by *******(redacted) with Queen ComeonI*********(redacted).

(Information on certain rites and rituals has been redacted in the interest of keeping said volcano sleepy and some very sharp obsidian knives away from me)

It's all true. Word to the wise: Don't drink the fermented coconut water with Thebes. Waking up on the edge of a volcano wondering if it was all a dream is more than most can take.

• Like 2

I will let the secret out, Thebes is driving all the way to Indy and is going to do a special strippergram just for Amy ! Sorry Amy

No pic's please.

im going to have a mental pic of that in my head the rest of the weekend...thanx a lot...... :o

• Like 1

• Moderators

With as tight lipped as Amy is about her professional future I wonder if she took a position at Bose...... ;)

NO! I SAY THERE'S NO WAY SHE WOULD DO THAT

You would be correct.

• Like 5

I was only kidding ...

As much as we.ll miss here, I hope that she will bless us from time to time .

Keep us from total withdrawals.

Put a mile on out faces. Even it it's locking my thread. The Lady has to do whst she has to do

I will let the secret out, Thebes is driving all the way to Indy and is going to do a special strippergram just for Amy ! Sorry Amy

No pic's please.

My sources say it's a double... Coytee will be joining in the strippergram doing his best Marie Osmond impersonation. Unbeknownst to Thebes, I've been working with the Twins to stop the strippergram nonsense but you know Marty, and well, anytime Coytee gets a chance to impersonate Marie ... and he never misses an opportunity to get a peek at Amy's earlobes. Just call her HotLobes.

I work in the same building as the Indiana State Police headquarters. They have formed a special task force and are on the lookout to prevent this travesty before it becomes a case of the most heinous indecent exposure and affront to good musical taste.

The Twins will probably bring Marty to his senses, or at least distract him enough, that he'll forget the purpose of this trip and he'll probably just take Amy to St Elmo's for lunch. Maybe the Twins as well but they may have to leave town early for reasons that can't be divulged here. Only cost me a few dozen donuts and donut gift cards.... .remind me nex ttime not to bribe, uh pay, the ISP in advance, they are spending way too much time at the donut shop.

And definitely no film. The ISP undercover officers may take video to use as evidence, or to send in to the new cable video show, America's Worst Karaoke Videos coming soon on *TV. And just when we thought they couldn't lower their standards any lower.

• Like 1

Amy. Is this really the first time we made you cry? No tears of disgust, laughter, the pain from pulling your hair out? Waking up in a cold sweat from nightmares of a certain Marie Osmond impersonator, or of what may have happened to Dwight and Dilbert?

Edited by blsamuel

No pic's please.

My sources say it's a double... Coytee will be joining in the strippergram doing his best Marie Osmond impersonation. Unbeknownst to Thebes, I've been working with the Twins to stop the strippergram nonsense but you know Marty, and well, anytime Coytee gets a chance to impersonate Marie ... and he never misses an opportunity to get a peek at Amy's earlobes. Just call her HotLobes.

I work in the same building as the Indiana State Police headquarters. They have formed a special task force and are on the lookout to prevent this travesty before it becomes a case of the most heinous indecent exposure and affront to good musical taste.

The Twins will probably bring Marty to his senses, or at least distract him enough, that he'll forget the purpose of this trip and he'll probably just take Amy to St Elmo's for lunch. Maybe the Twins as well but they may have to leave town early for reasons that can't be divulged here. Only cost me a few dozen donuts and donut gift cards.... .remind me nex ttime not to bribe, uh pay, the ISP in advance, they are spending way too much time at the donut shop.

And definitely no film. The ISP undercover officers may take video to use as evidence, or to send in to the new cable video show, America's Worst Karaoke Videos coming soon on *TV. And just when we thought they couldn't lower their standards any lower.

I say this post puts you in line to steal Thebes forum title for creativity..

• Like 1

No pic's please.

I say this post puts you in line to steal Thebes forum title for creativity..

That's not the ity most people will think of...