DO NOT BUY, PLEASE!

Sancho Panza

NO Affiliation. This is being posted here for HUMOUR ONLY as these are WAY YONDER TOO HIGH AND HAVE MAJOR DAMAGE (KATRINA FLOODs?) on BOTH SPEAKERs!!!

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ele/4560961367.html

reply reply
x prohibited[?]

Posted:

23 hours ago klipsch tower speakers - $200
00v0v_gmWyv4wJUNT_600x450.jpg
00v0v_gmWyv4wJUNT_50x50c.jpg00e0e_3sliHtfjm8S_50x50c.jpg00101_8KQzQTZVSQs_50x50c.jpg
Klipsch tower speakers. Work great. Just some cosmetic damage on one speaker.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4560961367

posted:

23 hours ago

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

• Like 2

Against Sancho's advice, I am going to drive a 28 hour round-trip (from Midwest) to get these speakers. I have always wanted a pair of lower end, damaged and highly priced pair of speakers. They will go with my RF-63 nicely.

..... I am not myself today......

• Like 4

That's not damage - that's an upgrade! After the flood water receded it left silt behind in the cabinet. Everyone knows that Louisiana silt is the best at taming unwanted resonances, much better than beach sand or shot. Bump the price to $300 and celebrate with some mudbugs! :emotion-22:

• Like 3

Against Sancho's advice, I am going to drive a 28 hour round-trip (from Midwest) to get these speakers. I have always wanted a pair of lower end, damaged and highly priced pair of speakers. They will go with my RF-63 nicely.

..... I am not myself today......

I think you should contact him, and tell him he is selling them for way too little.... You should offer him $200 each for such a fine example of damaged Hi End Speakers. :)

• Like 1