HOLY CRAP!

Mighty Favog

I just called and left a message. The phone rang, then eventually went to voice mail. Contact is by phone only.

The ad looks too good to be true so I don't expect to get these. If I do, I'll pick them up tomorrow or Saturday when the Parts Express tent sale is on.

• Like 2

My better half said we're (she and I) are speakered out. I wouldn't even have a place to store em' if I wanted to flip em'.

If these are available for me and need picked up NOW, you can put them in your front yard my friend, and I'll come get them! :)

+++

The fact that the ad is still up and nobody, including me, has gotten a return phone call, I'm guessing spam. I wasn't exactly moving furniture to begin with to see where I would put them.

I just called and left a message. The phone rang, then eventually went to voice mail. Contact is by phone only.

I called on them just after noon today - went straight to VM.

I left a message as well, within two hours. It went to voice mail and I haven't heard back.

Although none here may actually land the speakers, I suspect as long as the voice mail message didn't identify themselves as either Miranda Barbour, Elytte Barbour, Richard Beasley, Korena Roberts, John Edward Robinson, or Philip Markoff you may be fine. :unsure: