Another Bose related thread

jason str

Lots of great comments and ideas posted so far.

Let me just say i would never call the piggies for loud music no matter the volume or time as i am a music lover, although some types of music I'm not fond of and bad sound just speaks for itself.

Many times in the past i had nasty notes on my door (probably didnt hear em banging on my door), taped to my car windows and of course cops have showed up, i feel if a neighbor has a problem with another they should talk things over before getting the police involved.

Edited by jason str
  • Like 1

Gaaah... The Wave Radio

My brother in law is aware that I am into audio and finds it nessesary to talk about his goddamn wave radio to me at every family meeting.

He tells me how convenient it is to bluetooth stream mp3's to it from his iphone and how wonderful it sounds..

The only thing that I can say to him is, 'yeah, must be great'

I don't have the heart to tell him his wave radio is a $500 pos.

He thinks its great, I'm not one to crap on someone's pride and joy.

He thinks its great, I'm not one to crap on someone's pride and joy.

That is wise.

I have a friend with one who also thinks it's an audiophiles dream. He has it on an end table in his living room. The room has ceramic tile floors and sheetrock walls. There are no rugs and only a couple of pieces of furniture in there. Between the crappy frequency response and all the hard surfaces in the room it will make you scream for mercy.