Klipsch - $350 (longview) Oregon

minermark

thanks for the input on the tweeter,just pick-up some 67 verticals,with original boxes,love the sound with mcintosh mc-402,and cary slp-05 ,have some jbl 4343 altec 604 with custom cross-over,i'm in portland ran over brought these klipsch parts ,,got a super deal on them ,,,,i have use al alk cross-over in the pass,still have some older pair have not use with music caps in them,,,best regards craig

thanks for the input on the tweeter,just pick-up some 67 verticals,with original boxes,love the sound with mcintosh mc-402,and cary slp-05 ,have some jbl 4343 altec 604 with custom cross-over,i'm in portland ran over brought these klipsch parts ,,got a super deal on them ,,,,i have use al alk cross-over in the pass,still have some older pair have not use with music caps in them,,,best regards craig

sounds great you made a good find. So which of your speakers do you like best? Are your CW verticals decorators? Do you ever make it up to Alberta? I am in Calgary. Best regards Moray James.