Outdoor speakers

The Dude

I eventually want to add a separate, dedicated amp and an outdoor volume control.

I LOVE the convenience of mine! (very bottom right corner of this pic)

Where did you purchase it? OSD? Parts Express?

I eventually want to add a separate, dedicated amp and an outdoor volume control.

I LOVE the convenience of mine! (very bottom right corner of this pic)

Where did you purchase it? OSD? Parts Express?

$34 from Monoprice 3 years ago;

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=109&cp_id=10903&cs_id=1090304&p_id=6851&seq=1&format=2

Lascala'a are definatly a PA speaker .... they truely shine outdoors at about 5 - 10 meters

I run 3 pair ( 6 ) in my garage system , not much else in the klipsch lineup will compare outdoors .

The Lascala is an ugly duck to start with , so the garage is a good spot for them , personaly i would'nt have them in my house unless they are dressed up as a Belle .

I think the lascala is a beautiful looking speaker. I don't know why but those and Jubilees being as ugly as they are, I for some reason think they are beautiful looking. I guess the bigger and uglier, the better.

• Like 2

Lascala'a are definatly a PA speaker .... they truely shine outdoors at about 5 - 10 meters

I run 3 pair ( 6 ) in my garage system , not much else in the klipsch lineup will compare outdoors .

The Lascala is an ugly duck to start with , so the garage is a good spot for them , personaly i would'nt have them in my house unless they are dressed up as a Belle .

Wow...

Like that chick we all knew in high school; when the lights went low there was some beautiful music made!

post-28997-0-16280000-1406126135_thumb.j

I think the lascala is a beautiful looking speaker. I don't know why but those and Jubilees being as ugly as they are, I for some reason think they are beautiful looking. I guess the bigger and uglier, the better.

The lascala looks like it was made by grade 10 shop students in wood working class ....

Builder quality is not my thing , to make it into the house it has to at least appear furnature quality , I have belles in the house but not Lascala's .

I have a " Raw Birch " set of K-horn's " .... I Refinished and modified them before I let them into my Basement HT setup along with a pair of black K's that bring up the rear .

Here is a pic

post-58676-0-23380000-1406141356_thumb.j

I've worked in the bodyshop customizing cars and bikes for over 30 years .... I've lost track of how many speakers i've stripped and refinished over the years .

At least 150 pair ... if not more

I've worked in the bodyshop customizing cars and bikes for over 30 years .... I've lost track of how many speakers i've stripped and refinished over the years .

Ooooooh...

chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

Ooooooh...

chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

LOL ..... Lightweight