What I'm up to. And the irony...

Amy

• Moderators

For those of you who remember the ill-fated travels of Dwight the Duck, you will be amused to learn about my new job...and Edwin. Hopefully, this little guy won't get lost too.

You can follow the progress of my adventure with this start up company and our soon to be released very first product (if you're on Facebook) here. Website here. Not much content yet, but there will be!

Since you asked! :)

• Like 3

• Moderators

Best wishes for much success…sure sounds exciting and i applaud your courage to make this career change. Your future is a blank canvas…paint whatever you want and don't look back.

Steve

Wise advice, I appreciate it. It certainly has been a leap! But I'm welcoming the challenge and change of scenery :)

• Like 1

If it is anywhere nice as your new avatar.. all will be fine.....

hmmm, Boxx has never complimented my avatar … it's the only one i've ever had…perhaps i should consider a change.

Alright... here we go....Great Avatar....

Interestingmanclapping.gif

• Like 1

Time for another beer....
Put it on my tab my friend.

What a generous thing for you to do, but somewhat dangerous.... :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

oh no…i forgot my wallet. Heard a funny story told by Reggie Jackson. He said every time he'd go to lunch with Charlie Finley, the A's owner, Finley would claim he forgot his wallet.

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators

No way, they must have no idea of your past history with rubber ducks. :o:P

I swear we mailed the ducks to the next person, I lost the little paper and even had to get the next address from you, we mailed it really, I promise. But Christy liked it so much she found a little duck to replace them, it has a Christmas necklace on it.

Good luck and hope it's a great success.

On a similar thought our daughter had to go buy a Glow Worm for her one year old, he wore out the one he had and was not happy.

Kids love things like this and it should be a success especially since they grow up with them and become attached. Even more with the duck because it's smart and can grow and keep there attention much longer as they grow. :emotion-21:

Love the picture with a familiar faces on the site, I would imagine the rest are yours also, very nice. Nice avatar also, Good luck............ (your supposed to age as you get older !, your doing it wrong)

• Like 1