What I'm up to. And the irony...

Amy

• Moderators
(your supposed to age as you get older !, your doing it wrong)
You're talking about me now, right?

Could be, from looking at your avatar your a colorful guy at the very least.

But I'm not going to lie, your nothing to look at compared to Amy, sorry. :ph34r:

• Moderators

No one said repulsive, but dude, ok there's the problem for me dude, it's not my personal choice of parts and pieces, or face. :ph34r:

I don't remember ever saying that dude is pretty, well except for maby at Mardi Gras and ridicules amounts of makeup were used, along with alcohol and crazy costumes. :huh:

Ok I still think Amy looks much better, nothing personal with your hairy legs and all, maby I am wrong ?

Edited by dtel

No one said repulsive, but dude, ok there's the problem for me dude, it's not my personal choice of parts and pieces, or face. :ph34r:

Ok I still think Amy looks much better, nothing personal with your hairy legs and all, the real Rhona Mitra, maby I am wrong ?

decided not to share the story with the world. Nothing bad though--she was kind.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

Guest Steven1963

I envy you Amy. I've never the nerve to leave stability for the unknown. That takes a special kind of personality. But after looking through the website I think you've got a prosperous and fulfilling future in front of you. Remember us little people after it takes off. :)

And I love that your niece is featured on the website homepage! How cool is that!

AND...you are very pretty. :wub:

EDIT: are you guys looking for investors?

Edited by Steven1963

• Moderators

You guys are too kind. And thanks for the encouraging words! I'm excited to see where this goes.

EDIT: are you guys looking for investors?

We are going to launch a Kickstarter page to raise some funds for development next month. I can post that info here when the time comes. If you're interested in something beyond that, drop me a PM! Thanks! :)

• Like 1

For those of you who remember the ill-fated travels of Dwight the Duck, you will be amused to learn about my new job...and Edwin. Hopefully, this little guy won't get lost too.

You can follow the progress of my adventure with this start up company and our soon to be released very first product (if you're on Facebook) here. Website here. Not much content yet, but there will be!

Since you asked! :)

Amy: good for you looks like a really cool job. Tell Matt to lose the glasses in his photo and maybe you can take a picture on your phone that is better than the one on the site. Looks like a shot taken at the scene of a crime by the victim. Really image is important, that girl on the right looks stunning. Best regards Moray James.