What I'm up to. And the irony...

Amy

For those of you who remember the ill-fated travels of Dwight the Duck, you will be amused to learn about my new job...and Edwin. Hopefully, this little guy won't get lost too.

You can follow the progress of my adventure with this start up company and our soon to be released very first product (if you're on Facebook) here. Website here. Not much content yet, but there will be!

Since you asked! :)

Ah Dwight and his sidekick Dilbert... Were they lost by the USPS, UPS, or FEDEX? Or hijacked by the court jester? I've not bee non the Forum much lately so am the last to know or your departure.

Edwin sounds very interesting. Especially to "grow" with your child. I think there's really strong potential as "just" a bath toy that checks the temperature of the bath water and helps entertain the kiddos. But is and/or will be so much more.

Best of luck in your new endevor and may y'all knock it out of the park. Sounds exciting to be in on the ground floor. Is that Steven in the pic?

I first figured out something was up when your new avatar's we showing a hint of earlobes.

Edited by blsamuel

You guys are too kind. And thanks for the encouraging words! I'm excited to see where this goes.

EDIT: are you guys looking for investors?

We are going to launch a Kickstarter page to raise some funds for development next month. I can post that info here when the time comes. If you're interested in something beyond that, drop me a PM! Thanks! :)

Cool. Should get some support from your loyal subjects.