College Football Thread ('14-'15)

Sancho Panza

Just got home from the Big House!!  Big Blue dominated, especially in the first half, then pretty much played second teamers the rest of the way, as did App State.  Great weather, great crowd as usual, and I still don't trust Devin Gardner....He's too slow to scramble outside, and he holds on to the ball too long.  Was hoping that Shane Morris would make a better showing, but he threw a pick on his second throw.....Oh well, a good time!!  Next week, kick some Irish butt!

I was very pleased with how my Mountaineers played.  You wouldn't know it by the stats, but the defense is 100% improved.  If last year's WVU played that great Alabama team from this year, they would have beat us 63-3.

I think WVU has improved into a mid-level team, up from basement level 4-7 last year where we just got killed by the good teams.  I don't know if that improvement will translate into W's because they play in the Big 12, a monster conference this year.

We shall see, but the future is looking bright to this otherwise pessimistic fan.  B)

Edited by wvu80