College Football Thread ('14-'15)

Sancho Panza

Hail to the Victors! Go Blue!

I predict rabid Wolverine alums will grow impatient with Hoke and say, "Go Brady." IMO, that would be a mistake, but patience is not a Wolverine strong suit. The downward spiral will continue.
  • Like 1

sbw, it's been like 15 years since the original USC has been eaten by the original Bulldogs of the SEC...

'course, we don't play ever' year, anymore...

I like Clemson AND USC; wanted Clemson in the SEC; or even better, in Conference CSA...

a speed bump on the way to the NC; or, should I say S-L-O-W bump?... :rolleyes:

I will be looking for The Ohio State Buckeyes to move up from #6 and give the state of Florida and Alabama someone from the Northern part of the nation to keep an eye on.

P.S. While I'm a SEC fan, I also love PAC12, ACC, Big 10 or 12 College Football. If they aren't on Mountain Worst, Sun Belt or C-Unwanted Schools of America, et C., will do.

Up to 6 TVs & no less than 3, can be found in my Den, along with WatchESPN on Comp & iPhone(s)...

Can keep up with about 3 @ a time & Actually Enjoy them (not be like WORK).

So, if I dish it out, it's all in good fun!!! Dish it back, in good fun, of course!!!

• Like 1

P.S. I root for Mississippi State AND whoever :rolleyes: is playin' AlaBama & Mississippi (when they play each other, since they can no longer tie 0-0, depends, but I dislike AlaBama most)... nothin' personal AlaBama fans...

Also root, to less extent, for Vanderbilt & Tulane...

Kinda like Auburn, ArKansas & TA&M...strongly dislike rotten-crotch Tenn or Sea...like & dislike LSUX @ th' same time...

Sabot-proof Armour ON...

Kinda like Auburn, ArKansas & TA&M..

Over time you find it easy to "not" root for a&m.
Not unless they quit using my Favorite Colour MAROON, for some f*^^~]} colour, like Burnt Orange, or worse, BLACK.

State came out in Black against AlaBama one year; for once & instantly, I wanted AlaBama to win; not that it made any differ. I hate schools wearing Black & non official school Colours.

Don't worry, I kinda like the Texas Steers, too!

Edited by Sancho Panza

Kinda like Auburn, ArKansas & TA&M..

Over time you find it easy to "not" root for a&m.
Not unless they quit using my Favorite Colour MAROON, for some f*^^~]} colour, like Burnt Orange, or worse, BLACK.

State came out in Black against AlaBama one year; for once & instantly, I wanted AlaBama to win; not that it made any differ. I hate schools wearing Black & non official school Colours.

Don't worry, I kinda like the Texas Steers, too!

We shall see how Charlie does with the troops.

His first real test will be in October when UT plays ou. The Longhorn nation will be watching that match-up very closely....

• Like 1

I think it may get worse, before it gets better, but it will get better; otoh, the cupboard is NOT bare.

I remember watching & rooting for Texas in @ least 3 games last fall: Bring 'em Young, Old Piss & OU; sorry about most of the outcomes...

I think it may get worse, before it gets better, but it will get better; otoh, the cupboard is NOT bare.

I remember watching & rooting for Texas in @ least 3 games last fall: Bring 'em Young, Old Piss & OU; sorry about most of the outcomes...

If Mack Brown could of beat Baylor at the end of the season (and gone to a BCS game) he would still be in charge in Austin.

Baylor has been playing lights out football the last several years and with their QB electing to come back for his senior year, they will be tough again.

Also, Baylor will open its new stadium this fall. What a nice complex, built right on the Brazos River...

The long bridge over the river connects the stadium to the campus as a walking gateway to the field....

image-01-new.jpg

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 1