College Football Thread ('14-'15)

Sancho Panza

Even my brother (USNA '75) would have tolerated an Army victory.  A rivalry starts to lose some steam when one side always wins.  I remember some years ago that Army dominated Navy, but then again, I'm old.

When my brother went to the Secretary of State's Office (Michigan's version of DMV) to get a plate for his new toy, the clerk was amazed that his choice was available.  We figure the prior owner must have died or forgot to renew it while a car was in storage.

• Like 1

I used to play football and run track with some college ball players. Jaysuma Simms and Brent Brasher from the University of Kentucky. I could actually beat them in track. Also played a short time with Brock Shoulders from Campbellsville University. Some of the Hudson family such as Andrew and his older brother David, not sure if they made it to college but their sister Rebecca Hudson is actually pretty high up in the NFL, they were always a big football family.

Got smashed on some brandy with some university of Louisville football players once right before a college volleyball tournament that I was in, that didn't end well. :)

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters