SOLD SOLD Qinpu tube amp SOLD SOLD

Scrappydue

I have for sale a qinpu tube amp that i just bought from forum member jweber.

here is what it is, for any interested parties i can get pics of it.

http://www.amazon.com/Qinpu-A-6000-Integrated-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B0057OI448

i have some extra tubes that he gave me for the "rollers" out there. i honestly plugged it in and listened for about 20 minutes (not even enough time to warm up) and unplugged. i have been go go go with house renovations, work, and a few other things. i am selling some excess stuff right now because i am trying to have the cash be put into the home theater. so all stuff not being used frequently is going.

175$ and you cover the shipping. jweber bought this from ebay from a guy and sold it to me for what he bought it for, i am doing the same. shipping was 10$ from him to me so i cant imagine being more than say 20 to anywhere in the states.

Edited by Scrappydue

The little amp gets some good reviews. Good luck with your sale.
it does. thats why i was so excited when james called me about selling me this. but he had the same issue, just not time to really sit and listen. it just seems i have not had any relaxing time in the last month. and i still have a huge list of stuff to get done while my family is away on vacation, and the summer is over.

First entree into tubes. I have a pair of Heresys and La Scalas, so I'm eager to try these out.

I wish i would had caught this sale...that little amp will make either H's or Ls's do absolutely what they are designed to do. Very nice choices indeed!