Chad and Alex?

Taz

Nope. It's the Oregon Country Fair

800px-Oregon_Country_Fair_2005_Girls.jpg

Wadda ya think of the lobes on this one Coyote

Not my photos. I could never get this good of photos. Besides it's more fun if you don't have to take pictures.

Edited by Chad
c'mon man... this is a "family" forum, and those pics were definitely NSFW.
  • Like 1

Everybody has been smoking that stuff. You sure these are not your old Woodstock pic's, lol.

Nah, I only seen one person smokin that stuff. Of course I did not make as much of the rounds as usual.

As I said "Not my photos." I

I pulled them off the internet.

Things seemed more tame this year then they were in 1989.

But there was a lot more people. Over 100% more people.

I'll take the bus next time. It's free cuz The Fair leases all the buses for the week end and everybody rides free, going to the fair or not. And the bus lets you off and picks you up at the main gate. You get into the fair faster and is the way to go.

I missed Woodstock by a few years and was on the wrong coast to attend. lol.

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

NSFW

Not Safe For Work. Used to describe Internet content generally inappropriate for the typical workplace, i.e., would not be acceptable in the presence of your boss and colleagues

Had to look that one up, some of us are not hip to the slang :D

I was looking at that pic above wondering what the heck was offensive, even involved the wife asked her to look, we started blaming the little girl wearing horns. Then I read the tag EDITED BY CHAD :unsure:

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 1

Post NSFW pics here again, and you're banned. This goes for anyone. We won't tolerate that.

Dang! I think I'm going to like this Chad guy. He don't mince words, he gets right to the point without leaving you hanging.

Keith

• Like 1

I'm to presume that the cute little girl pics are not those originally posted? Not sure that I appreciate Chads hostile tone. T'is one thing to be a moderator, tis quite another to Lord ones authority and carry a snappish whip. Look up the term diplomacy.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I deleted several photos that were CLEARLY against the rules.

The rules are there, people should think before they post things like that. This is a corporate forum, and while we like to keep things loose around here, we have to protect our image. I'm not trying to come off as hostile, yet seeing that the first thing this morning was not something I appreciated.

• Like 2

• Moderators

You didn't see the pics :o they would never ever fly here.

I seen them last night, not x rated or anything but more than anything that's been on here before.

Taz may have been doing a test for all I know, Well the results are in. :lol:

• Like 2

I seen them last night, not x rated or anything but more than anything that's been on here before.

The picture that is still there...maybe Im a little superstitious and God fearing, but putting horns on your kids is a little disturbing.

• Like 2

And one more thing......the Song Crazy is by Gnarls Barkley not Charles Barkley. Charles use to shoot hoops and possessed one of the ugliest golf swings ever. So no more of this nonsense or dtel will be banned and Parrot brought back.

I thought they were pretty pictures of some Pretty topless painted ladies. This was mild enough that I would take my grade school children to every year, and did.

This was done both for fun and a lesson in tolerance for others that are different from you, but not causing you any harm. Something a lot of us could do with learning.

I guess I stepped over the line. I think I realized at the time I might be. I could give excuses, but won't.

I could even take a poke at Chad over it but I won't.

The picture of the children did not get deleted as no one was topless. Chad could have deleted that one to if he had chose.

John

• Like 1

• Administrators

Last thing I will say about this is ... If I would have left those pics up, I would have eventually lost my job over it. I have to look out for what's best for the Klipsch brand, and its great forum community. Photos such as those have no place in a forum like this. This is not about "Chad vs the forums" or anything of the sort. This is about me doing (and keeping) my job.

• Like 1

Don't worry Chad--i think you did the right thing. i didn't see the photos and first read this thread from work (first mistake) and while we have some tolerance with the internet at work--if my boss would have walked by and saw what sounds like was highly questionable photos--i'd be in line at the soup kitchen about now. So, you not only had your back; but ours. I am glad that you were on top of things today. I credit taz for stepping up and admitting that it was pushing the limit, so let's not pounce on him either. We make mistakes, we learn, and we move on.

I saw the photos. Painted breasts may be one thing, but naked breasts are clearly against the TOU.

Man boobs AKA Moobs are another subject, but nothing I want to see. Ever.

I'm just happy that children weren't exposed to such offensive Bullshit... :mellow:

I'm Sorry. On my look at the posts since, about my Lack Of Good Judgement. I must saying that I did not think it through.

Lots of good reasons to not have put it there. But I did not even consider until I looked this morning.

Then more so when I got up this evening.

I'm sorry and I will attempt to control postings that I post.

there now john, It was not that hard to do.

and they are right.

If it would have been a test. I would need to be testing for something.

About the only thing I could be testing for that I could think would be;

"What do you have to do to get warning points"

So now I find out from one source that they don't do warning points anymore.

And got in trouble besides.