Asking for prayers for my daughter at Arkansas Children's Hospital.

avguytx

Guest Steven1963

I really, really hate it when children are involved. So innocent and so not deserving of this worlds perils. I wish as parents we could remove their pain with a wave of our hands and put it on us. Or even another - because even though this isn't my child I would surely bear the pain for her if I could.

I thought it a good time to come in and update as it seems like we are getting somewhere. We just met with a Dr, Dr Elzner (or Elsnor), who is in charge of the headache and migraine department here. He is to happy with the MRI that was done at the hospital a month ago or all of the various interpretations that came from it and has ordered a new one to be done this afternoon. He is of the belief that it's a passed on headache gene that came from her mother who gets migraines occasionally and something apparently awakened it. He is going to put her on a drug called DHE to get rid if the pain and the root cause of the pain. She may get to come home tomorrow find will most likely be prescribed daily preventative to obviously take care of it in advance. So if anything, we know she's as healthy as a horse and there's nothing terminal going on. Thanks for all of the prayers

• Like 2