My 1981-Cornwalls are finally arrived!

jimmytamp

Congratulations on the Conrwalls, Of all the Klipsch gear I have purchased so far, my favorite was the cornwall purchase. My only recommendation would be to get the risers for underneath them, It only raises them 2 inches or so but I think they make a big difference not being directly on the floor. Enjoy the sound sir , may you have many more purchases to come :)

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Thanks...and yes, you can read my mind as I've ordered the risers from Bob as well as the new B2-cross over.

Can't wait for them to be arrived...

Cheers,

Jimmy

Beautiful CW's Jimmy! I love the cane grills. Cornwalls were my second set of Klipsch speakers. If I hadn't needed the cash to buy my wife's engagement ring at the time, I know I'd still own them now, awesome speaker for sure, enjoy them!

Thanks, Shodrewken,

Yes you're right that the cane grills give the classic looks.

I hope that you can get another CW in future...

Cheers,

Jimmy

How do your new corns compare to the other speakers in your avatar?

Hi reference_head,

The other speakers are Reference series, i've been using the fronts as 2-ch for music before my CW arrived.

The CW give more details especially in low/moderate volume, also give better soundstage which is I can hear the different with the RF62s. The bass is better on the CW.

Overall, I'm happy with these CWs for 2-ch music and for the HT i use them all (7-ch).

Cheers,

Jimmy