Video Tour of Youthman's HT

Youthman

• Moderators

As most of you know I LOVE taking pics of audio gear and sharing it here with the Klipsch Community. If they say a picture is worth a 1000 words...how much is a video worth? Who knows but I thought I would try something different by posting a video of my setup. It's rare that we ever get to see who is behind the screename so I thought I would give you a snapshot of me and my Home Theater. Plus I just needed another reason to use my GoPro Hero3+ Black. :D

Be sure to change it to 1080p in your youtube settings. To do so, you'll need to click on the Youtube link on the video and view it on Youtube instead of from within the Klipsch Forum. Enjoy

Edited by Youthman
  • Like 3

Looks great! I bet you are dying to get the La Scalas behind the new screen. :) My room is only a little bit bigger (screen wall to rear of room is 22', with the rear seating are being 15' wide),. We are loving the 180" SeymourAV At screen even though we can only get the image up to 1' from the sides of the screen.

• Moderators
I bet you are dying to get the La Scalas behind the new screen

TOTALLY! I'm pretty excited but I'm very patient. Good thing cause Wakejunkie has been preparing for a major recertification for his work. He's spent the past 2-3 weeks studying for it and just took it this week. He will begin working on it shortly. Of course I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

SO that's what our Youthman looks like without a helmet and googles flying down a mountain,

Too funny dtel. :D

• Like 1

• Moderators
dtel, I pictured youthman different, I thought he would be taller. Maybe someone like the ROCK, he ha.

I'm about the same size as the Rock....the GoPro just makes my muscles look smaller due to the wide angle lens. :P

When I first jumped on this forum after purchasing my system I have read with interest you're HT build. Its been quite inspiring.

Thanks swapface, likewise, there have been many in this forum as well as the AVS that inspired me to build my own HT. Honestly, I never dreamed I would one day have a Dedicated Home Theater. I thought only rich people had them. Thank goodness for Craigslist and Bartering. :D

• Like 1

Yeah you never know what to picture when you talk to people on here. I've talked to youth on the phone a number of times and the first time his country accent threw me off so much I had no clue what to expect. Then when we became Facebook buddies I couldn't believe what he looked like. Just didn't. Match at all what I was thinking. Haha

Youth I have been wanting to make a video of mine for so long but I'm almost embarrassed of the room itself. Soon though as it's all being changed. I am also gonna do a short video of all my klipsch setups. Then a more in depth one on the theater.