FS: 1 Pair of Klipsch XF-48s ~ $650

themrclean

*********** PRICE LOWERED TO $650 **************

I just finally made my step up to the Klipsch THX system and need to get rid of the rest of my Icon X system. I have already sold 2 of the XF-48s and the XL-23. I have one pair left in excellent condition. I am asking $650 (These originally retailed for $2,500 a pair). I am in Urbana, OH 43078. I am willing to drive and meet within a reasonable distance. These speakers never got as much praise as they deserve. They are great for home theater but they are absolutely amazing for music. Each one has a built in amplifier so no amplification is needed. Thanks for looking

Edited by themrclean

I don't know how they are liking it... but I'm extremely happy with them. In my set-up & listening environment, I prefer these over the RB-81iis I replaced. A lot of that is due to the type of horn the XF-48 utilizes. They also have more midrange and low end oompphh than the 81s had. I'm working on redoing my Dayton Ultimax 12" sub box to mate nicely with the 48s. Should be an excellent performing and unbelievable looking 2.1 setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...