RF-63

SOLD

I'm changing direction and letting my RF-63 go to a new home. I have them posted on my local Craigslist. I have them in storage so I used some Googled images for the ad. They look just as good. My asking price on CL is about what I have in them.

As it should be, they are available to forum members for less than CL ad: $650 or will trade for new Maple kitchen cabinets or someone to hang drywall.

Craigslist ad

Edited by jweber

dang these are in better shape than the ones i have i think. if i were closer id snag these and then tell the wife that i was gonna now do another home theater upstairs. another false wall and rf-63 for lcr..... :ph34r:

I have a feeling someone will be riding more and working less on the HT. :D

Those looks great I'm sure they don't last long. Put them also on AVS will help to sell even faster. Let me ask you this, what do you thing to compare RF-63 with RF82II is there any different what you guys will prefer,thanks Pavel

Those looks great I'm sure they don't last long. Put them also on AVS will help to sell even faster. Let me ask you this, what do you thing to compare RF-63 with RF82II is there any different what you guys will prefer,thanks Pavel

Before I owned the 63's I thought there's no way the 63's could best the 82's that I owned. Boy was I wrong! The 82's are a great speaker that I'd certainly buy again but no comparison to the 63's. I used both for 2 channel and HT.

-R