New to the community ;-)

Hello to all, I just joined the forum today. I heard my first set of Klipsch back in 1987 "Chorus" and I was blown away!!! Got my 1st set in 1991 found some La scala's and have been buying Klipsch ever since. I took one set of my KP 360's over to my buddies house yesterday with 2 Carver cubes, we set them up outside around his pool. He now wants some Klipsch.... I look forward to reading and learning in the forum...

• Like 8

welcome. so what are your favorites of the Klipsch you have in your stable? Have you done any upgrades/modifications at all or are you purely a stock Klipsch kind of guy? I have had a set of Forte two sets of Forte ll three sets of KLF20 a set of CF3 Heresy and Heresy 3 two sets and a set of RB61's and a host of parts. Hve had the chance to listen to Khorns CW & CW2 LaScala in home and split pro versions. I like to modify and find that Klipsch respond very well to TLC with care and attention to the details they can stand tall along side far more expensive products. PWK was a very clever man god rest his soul. Great to have you here hope you like this place and stay. Best regards Moray James.