New to the community ;-)

Welcome to the forum!

Tell me about the KP-360's. I have never seen a pair, and the only information I could find was a preliminary specification sheet where it talk about "the ability to rotate the horn module 90deg for horizonal installations". I would like to know what that looks like. You would think there would at least be some pictures on the internet...

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

Welcome to the forums. I'm also fairly new. As a fairly new forum member I can tell you without bias that this is one of the best forums on the net for asking questions and getting mature responses (aside from the the ones that are meant to be funny). It's a great place and I've enjoyed it here. I hope that you will have a similar experience.

• Like 1

WOW what a welcome, I didn't expect all this. Thanks I do feel welcome. I am not a big forum kind of guy so I thought I would give it a try. To answer some questions: Marvel sorry I did not bring donuts, Tarheel I can buy the 1st round but I don't drink I save all my $$$$ to buy stuff that I don't need. Yes derrickdj1 it is a $$money pit so the money I would spend on drinking I buy Klipsch lol... USNRET no I don't have a big wallet, but my significant did find our La Scala's in the local paper 25 years ago, so she is onboard with the Klipsch. I will post some more later, my wife and I just got in from the shop. We own a auto shop, it is just us. Just a side note we JAM-OUT most of the day, we have one set of our KP 360's at the shop they are powerd by a Carver TFM-42 and 2 subs. Yes it is true. Good nite all thanks Mark.....

• Like 2

Hey to all, Moray James I have not done any upgrade to my Klipsch yet, but I think it is time to do so. It is hard to say what my favorite Klipsch is but I do have a soft spot for my LaScala's. But when I want to pump it out I will power up my Chorus II's with my Carve TFM 55x. I love the Carver amps with the Klipsch, and when that power needle is jumping past that 375 mark it is NUTS in this house!!! My friends know I am NUTS and the (KAOS) of my life! Take care all Mark :-)

• Like 1

Hey to all, Moray James I have not done any upgrade to my Klipsch yet, but I think it is time to do so. It is hard to say what my favorite Klipsch is but I do have a soft spot for my LaScala's. But when I want to pump it out I will power up my Chorus II's with my Carve TFM 55x. I love the Carver amps with the Klipsch, and when that power needle is jumping past that 375 mark it is NUTS in this house!!! My friends know I am NUTS and the (KAOS) of my life! Take care all Mark :-)

I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to pumping up the Chorus II's. 1000 watts peak power handling, to me the Chorus IIs are at their best when pushing them with lots of power. I powered mine with 220 WPC Kenwood Basic 2 amp and they were and unbelievable combo. Welcome and like previously said, visit and post often.

Yes babadono that is 375 watts you can feel it in your chest!!!! We don't play it like that all the time, but I do like to feel the music.... Hey mustang guy my wife and I have a Honda/Acura shop I started working on Honda's back in 1986, I work on most stuff that comes in the door. I do NOT work on any european cars!! There is a used car lot next to me and the guys were out front washing cars and said to open both bay doors and aim them speakers over at us (KP360's) well I did and was fun. The one car lot guy "Jerry" is the guy that wants some Klipsch he has my other set of KP360's at his house I also let him use two of my Carver cubes 400t's to power them. I will get some pics of those for you. I got the KP360's about 5 months ago, they were on e-bay. A guy had them listed and they were not selling so I contacted him to see if wanted to do a trade for a bunch of old audio equipment I had. I do mean a BUNCH!!! It was some cool old stuff but it was doing me no good. Well I sent him pics of all I had and he took the deal. He lived in Pa. about 2 hours away, we met half way and the deal was done!!! Yes my wife loves them. She is a good wife she likes all my junk. Our 1st date was to a junk yard to get some parts for my old 71 Ford Bronco. I will leave you all with that... Take care Mark.....