Youthman's LaScala Trio Home Theater Build (Version 2.0) Begins!

Youthman

• Moderators
Wow! Thanks for sharing the pictures - the step by step creation of the columns really shows the skill and detail that go into project like this. I can't wait to see the final result.

The columns apparently took a long time. Check it out....they are even tapered too!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Oh yeah!  Just received these photos from wakejunkie.  :D  From render to reality!

The screen frame has been equipped with these Mighty Lift Supports (Model # 3435 36314) to provide easy access behind the screen.  Man it's super exciting to see this all coming together. 

Final-Front-Wall-1.jpg

custom-cabinet-40.jpg

custom-cabinet-41.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

The To Do List is getting smaller!

custom-cabinet-42.jpg

The original gas shocks were putting too much outward pressur on the frame when closed so they welded new brackets today.

custom-cabinet-43.jpg

custom-cabinet-44.jpg

custom-cabinet-45.jpg

Edited by Youthman
  • Like 2

• Moderators

I'm still working out the details.  I have a friend at church who has a 20' enclosed trailer.  Would have been great if he had an enclosed trailer.  I could then fly up, then ride back.  Still a lot to figure out.

• Like 1

I just got to say..... Nothing impresses me more than when a Dad teaches one of his children the joy of working with their hands. Some of the best memories I have of my late father are of building things together. Great job building the theater. And great job building memories.

G.E.M

• Like 1