Youthman's LaScala Trio Home Theater Build (Version 2.0) Begins!

Youthman

Thanks USNRET. We used a spline tool. The spline was just too thick so it was difficult to insert.

Wooden chop stick sanded to proper radius for folks elsewhere working a project. I will be barging in to see this masterpiece if I am ever in the area. Well done!

• Moderators
I will be barging in to see this masterpiece if I am ever in the area. Well done!

No need to barge in....I have a doorbell.  :lol:

Excellent thread and thank you for the videos in spite of being exhausted.

Thanks Mustang.  I'm cleaning up the room now, doing some final cable management and then I'll make another video showing the completed build.

• Like 3

The plans are out there.  I don't think you can get the kit anymore.

The kits are no longer available, and the speakers I believe are over $3k now. I found a paIr of the kit ones (assembled) for $1700 delivered (in my HT now). :) I would have loved to find the plans for one though...especially since I would like to have 2 more!

Michael and Shaun just drop your mikes and walk. This is an incredible room! It's better than I could have imagined on your renderings - first class start to finish - now it's time for some serious movie marathons! Enjoy! Thanks for sharing the journey!

• Like 1

Hey Youthman, I've been following this thread since day one. What an amazing job you and Wakejunkie did. Excellent design, planning and craftmanship. I am sure you and your family will be enjoying countless hours watching movies in this awesome theather.

• Like 1