Youthman's LaScala Trio Home Theater Build (Version 2.0) Begins!

Youthman

Klipsch has already, wisely, posted this thread to their Facebook page.

From a marketing perspective, I cant think of any thing else that would make people want to buy the La Scalas more than this.

• Like 3

Attention Everyone who is enjoying this thread!

Youthman's Youtube channel is at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmViFrABvf-HS35N0yMbfkA. Do the right thing and go give his films a thumbs up if you like them. Since he embeds his films here, he can't get thumbs up here on these forums. He definitely deserves it, and he deserves shares if you can do that. 

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 2

You guys rock.

Thank you to all my friends for the complements.

It is great when others get such enjoyment from my work.

A special thanks to all who helped me finally get it finished. Sad thing is I don't even know who all helped, all I know is I couldn't have done it without the help.

I was just cleaning up in the shop and found sign after sign that my wife had posted as reminders for me on this project. My favorite "Michael changed his mind. NOT BLACK anymore."

He had originally wanted the cabinet black. That would have been a big oops.

• Like 8

You guys rock.

Thank you to all my friends for the complements.

It is great when others get such enjoyment from my work.

A special thanks to all who helped me finally get it finished. Sad thing is I don't even know who all helped, all I know is I couldn't have done it without the help.

I was just cleaning up in the shop and found sign after sign that my wife had posted as reminders for me on this project. My favorite "Michael changed his mind. NOT BLACK anymore."

He had originally wanted the cabinet black. That would have been a big oops.

No, you rock.  The care and perfection you put forth in your craftsmanship is incredible.  I know your struggles are weighty and often but an onlooker would never know it by fixing their eyes on the finish product.

Michael touts you as a brother and best friend and you don't disappoint.  Keep doing what you do. :emotion-21:

Bill 

• Like 4

• Moderators

I moved my acoustic panels up higher to line up with the LaScalas and ran Audyssey.  Really enjoying the sound.  Debating on whether or not to angle the LaScalas downwards a bit to better align the tweeter with the LP.  With the larger screen, the back row finally is immersive as well (never was with the previous 103" screen) so I might begin to sit back there from time to time.  Still so much tweaking that can be done.  That's all part of the fun.

Absolutely loving the quad RSW-15's.  Very tactile during movies as well as music.

• Like 3