PLEASE READ: Exploratory Moderator Nomination Thread

Chad

Pick me, I'll make your forum life miserable. Good folks nominated. With that said, I am going with Boxx the rest are too close to call.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

Anyone here who buy into this, who subsequently post about wanting less regulation in their life, will be returned to this thread to point out their hypocrisy. On another level, you have a corporation who has just let Amy go, yet now begs for free labor to help take her place. Instead of hiring enough people to do the job, they look to you to take up the slack for free. Social media is recognized as being important for marketing today. We already help with our supporting posts on this forum. Yet it is not so important to Klipsch to provide the resources necessary to get the job done. Go ahead, follow your own conscience.

• Like 3

Guest Steven1963

Anyone here who buy into this, who subsequently post about wanting less regulation in their life, will be returned to this thread to point out their hypocrisy. On another level, you have a corporation who has just let Amy go, yet now begs for free labor to help take her place. Instead of hiring enough people to do the job, they look to you to take up the slack for free. Social media is recognized as being important for marketing today. We already help with our supporting posts on this forum. Yet it is not so important to Klipsch to provide the resources necessary to get the job done. Go ahead, follow your own conscience.

This is profound and well thought out.

• Administrators

I honestly think you are thinking way too much into this.

1. Amy left Klipsch on her own accord. Klipsch did not "let her go". She saw a good opportunity for her and decided to take it.

2. Even with a couple more active moderators here, it's not like the rules are going to change.

3. Klipsch didn't request this. I did. Nobody asked me to write this post. Therefore, the corporation is not "begging" for "free labor".

4. Most community forums around the internet have volunteer moderators. It is a very common thing.

5. If we were to hire people just to moderate the forums, that would be overkill and a waste of resources.

6. It's just the internet, man. ;-)

• Like 3

Guest Steven1963

I honestly think you are thinking way too much into this.

1. Amy left Klipsch on her own accord. Klipsch did not "let her go". She saw a good opportunity for her and decided to take it.

2. Even with a couple more active moderators here, it's not like the rules are going to change.

3. Klipsch didn't request this. I did. Nobody asked me to write this post. Therefore, the corporation is not "begging" for "free labor".

4. Most community forums around the internet have volunteer moderators. It is a very common thing.

5. If we were to hire people just to moderate the forums, that would be overkill and a waste of resources.

6. It's just the internet, man. ;-)

This is profound and well thought out. :rolleyes:

Asking and answering questions and concerns is never a bad thing. I'd like to consider this a close knit community and the way only way that happens is if all the cards are laid out on the table on all sides of a view.

• Like 1

:o