PLEASE READ: Exploratory Moderator Nomination Thread

Chad

Hopefully, after I finish my machinist class the end of September, I'll be joining you for some late night music listening once again in the "RTM" thread...
Hopefully, i miss those old days when you had the graveyard shift. Too many eastern time zone forum members; by the time i get rolling, most of the forum is signing off…or maybe they all go to a private place and hide from me.

Are you suggesting they are in the closet?

Regardless this forum is about Klipsch speakers etc..

All in regard to PAUL W KLIPSCH!!!

myself i care not that there is a new moderator...i only mind that audio with PWK is the most and best

In this time and day we are all here for some entertainment with audio in mind as it unfolds in time for all in the futures held in mind

• Like 2

Regardless this forum is about Klipsch speakers etc..

All in regard to PAUL W KLIPSCH!!!

myself i care not that there is a new moderator...i only mind that audio with PWK is the most and best

In this time and day we are all here for some entertainment with audio in mind as it unfolds in time for all in the futures held in mind

tumblr_leeq4qmrY31qdlkgg.gif

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

Seeing all this bickering make me want to throw my hat in the pot for moderator. In all honesty, we have done a pretty good job as forum members letting people know when they are over the line. This thread is causing more uphevel than it was intended to.

Seeing all this bickering make me want to throw my hat in the pot for moderator. In all honesty, we have done a pretty good job as forum members letting people know when they are over the line. This thread is causing more uphevel than it was intended to.

I nominate another indiana rep the one and only derrickdj1

I agree no doubt the klipsch forum members are good on themselves and all terms after the agreement we all put the checkmark on at time of joining

• Moderators
The poor guy was moderated so hard by Amy back in the day that he is reduced to making animal noises

Only when he brought up gun control. So, yeah, pretty much.

I see no reason to lock this thread. It's amusing, slightly annoying, but tame by the standards of this group.

• Like 2

Oh, I agree totally with Amy. The topic was to request nominations for 2-4 additional moderators, and I think we've successfully accomplished that task. The other 15 pages was for some light hearted fun, which I think we also accomplished.

A little thread drift is not a bad thing, and usually corrects itself without the formal intervention of mods, as members are usually self-policing.. I want mods for when it gets personal i.e. the word "you" gets tossed around a lot with some name calling, or if there is profanity. If mods jumped in everytime the topic wasn't 100% on topic, that would be a little too much for me. You really do need a little controversy for things to stay interesting.

We're now waiting for Chad to come up with his poll, so the denizens here can vote on who they would favor for a peer moderator, which we also knew would take a week or so.

Klipsch, Inc. could have simply chosen who they wanted, and not asked anybody. But by including the members in the selection process, they may have gotten a few names they might not have originally thought of, and it just about guarantees that us members will feel good that Klipsch values our opinions.

Well done, Klipsch Inc.

• Like 1

Oh, I agree totally with Amy. The topic was to request nominations for 2-4 additional moderators, and I think we've successfully accomplished that task. The other 15 pages was for some light hearted fun, which I think we also accomplished.

A little thread drift is not a bad thing, and usually corrects itself without the formal intervention of mods, as members are usually self-policing.. I want mods for when it gets personal i.e. the word "you" gets tossed around a lot with some name calling, or if there is profanity. If mods jumped in everytime the topic wasn't 100% on topic, that would be a little too much for me. You really do need a little controversy for things to stay interesting.

We're now waiting for Chad to come up with his poll, so the denizens here can vote on who they would favor for a peer moderator, which we also knew would take a week or so.

Klipsch, Inc. could have simply chosen who they wanted, and not asked anybody. But by including the members in the selection process, they may have gotten a few names they might not have originally thought of, and it just about guarantees that us members will feel good that Klipsch values our opinions.

Well done, Klipsch Inc.

Suck Up!! :ph34r:

• Like 2

Well done, Klipsch Inc.

Suck Up!! :ph34r:

And very well done, if I do say so!!

What are we nominating for again.

I think it may be about the new Spam Patrol uniform.

spam patrol uniform.jpg

Is that Youthman or Mallett?

I'm not sure, but it may be why we don't hear from Groomlakearea51 and jhoak anymore. :wacko:

• Like 1